We are Toni and Mike, and have been photographing weddings together for 10 years, with over 300 at City Hall. Rather than a long and boring bio, I wanted to share a few ‘fun facts’ about each of us so that you can get to know us a little more.
• As music lovers we both enjoy playing instruments. Toni plays flute and drums, and Mike plays guitar.
• We both love animals. Toni has 3 dogs and 2 cats at home. Mike has a cat and two horses!
• Toni loves to sail and will be competing in the Pacific Cup from San Francisco to Hawaii!
• Mike is a San Francisco Native and loves sharing his city with people from around the globe.
• We both love traveling and seeing the world (destination wedding? We’re in!)
• We feel incredibly fortunate to be able to do the work we do and meet so many amazing couples.
• Our family and friends are everything to us and one of our favorite aspects of our job is being able to meet so many amazing people who often become friends.