San Francisco City Hall Wedding Photographer
Welcome to our San Francisco City Hall wedding photographer's website. We are one of the premier photography teams shooting weddings at this beautiful San Francisco Landmark. We photograph weddings at City Hall at least twice per week and would love to be your wedding photographers! Toni and Mike's combined professional San Francisco wedding photography experience is over 30 years with over 1000 marriages creatively photographed! For more information about our affordable service, click on any of the links at the left of this page including our San Francisco city hall pricing and availability. We are happy to answer any questions you might have about our special packages and prices. To read Toni and Mike's professional photographer bios click here. We are adding new photos to our website all of the time so please come back to check out more of the beautiful weddings and architecture at San Francisco City Hall.
There are many beautiful locations to get married at in San
Francisco City Hall! Listed below are some of the best available weekday
- Rotunda Weddings - This is the most common place weddings occur. You will meet with your officiant shortly before your ceremony and often be given the choice of getting married in the Rotunda, or the private room. The Rotunda is at the top of the Grand Staircase, but the privacy is limited. People walk by and will occasionally take photos of the ceremony.
- Private Room - The Private Room offers complete privacy during the ceremony. They keep it available in case of a large private event occurring during your wedding and also for those that request it.
- The Grand Staircase Wedding - Officiants sometimes offer the top of the staircase or the lower landing for your ceremony site. The Grand Staircase offers a beautiful architecture location but is the least private. The staircase is one of the more popular areas for tourists and other photographers so there is lots of activity. The grand staircase is also available for reserved weekend weddings.
- Mayor's Balcony Weddings - This option is available to you for an additional $1000. The Mayor's Balcony is roped off for one hour to provide privacy to you and your guests. This is one of my favorite places to photograph because of the beautiful Rotunda in the background. Reservations need to placed through the City Hall Events Office for this location.
- Fourth Floor Gallery - Reserving the 4th Floor Gallery is another option to have a private ceremony for you and your guests. One hour costs an additional $1000. The 4th floor offers the best view of the inside of city hall and is a popular reservation choice. Make sure to book early through the City Hall Events Office if you choose the 4th floor for your ceremony site.
Another option is the San Francisco City Hall Weekend Package offered by City Hall. A two hour reservation costs $5000 and can be booked through the Senior Event Manager. If you want to go all out you can rent all of San Francisco City Hall for 10 hours!
Serving San Francisco Bay Area
We are based in San Francisco, but serve City Halls throughout the entire Bay Area including Pleasant Hill, Martinez, and San Ramon.
Ask us about our affordable extended wedding reception coverage. Our service is open to people of all cultures, religions, gay / lesbian / same-sex and race. We are a full service and well established professional wedding photography company and have been in business in San Francisco for over 10 years.
SF City Hall Architecture
architecture at San Francisco City Hall is magnificent. People from
all over the world come to San Francisco City Hall to get married. If
you get a chance, stop by and sign up for a free
SF City Hall
tour that is available daily. The docents love to share their
knowledge of this historic building. During your walk throughout City
Hall you will be able to see some of the locations where daily wedding
The Best Photography Locations in San Francisco
After your San Francisco city hall ceremony we will take you on a tour of the building to photograph you and your new spouse. Many of our city hall customers want more and ask us to take them to other locations around San Francisco for additional photos. By booking either of our " San Francisco Photo Tour" or "Golden Gate" Packages, we will escort you to other locations in the city for photos and will even provide the transportation if needed. Let's explore some of the best locations to go for romantic wedding photography in the city by the bay.
- The Palace of Fine Arts - One of the more famous wedding photo spots in San Francisco. A beautiful place for photos, good parking mid-week, and accessible. The only downside is that there are always people around and they could be in the background of the photos.Gorgeous architecture and wonderful colors set the Palace of Fine Arts apart from other famous SF locations. Crissy Field is just across the street with great San Francisco views and beach access. The Golden Gate Bridge can also be seen from the Crissy Field vantage point with some unique angles to take advantage of.
- The Golden Gate Bridge -Probably our most frequently requested photo location. It can be approached from many angles and areas and is THE iconic San Francisco photograph. If it's a foggy day, it becomes nearly invisible. We always recommend alternative locations just in case or we will take you closer if possible. It also might be a little chilly and windy so be prepared! We can get nice shots of the bridge from Crissy Field, Fort Point, Baker Beach and the Legion of Honor. We can also take you to Sausalito for a unique angle. On a foggy day, Fort Point is probably the best bet to get a good look at the bridge.
- The Legion of Honor -It's a bit of a drive to reach this fantastic photo location, but well worth it. The light here is always great for photos and it's a nice place if the weather is bad. You can even see the Golden Gate Bridge from here! If it rains on your wedding day, this is the place to come. There are some nice natural outdoor locations nearby. Note: Our Golden Gate Package includes 1 San Francisco location, if you choose the Legion of Honor, we will also take some shots with the bridge in the background. 2 locations for the price of 1! It is closed on Monday and after 5pm.
- The Japanese Tea Gardens - Another beautiful photo spot in San Francisco. Parking is tough and be prepared for a good walk! Lots of people in the background, but it's possible to avoid them by visiting certain areas of the gardens. The Tea Gardens are located in Golden Gate park - another nice photo location.
- Ghirardelli Square -We love taking people here because there is so much going on. It's a great location for Street Photography and the perfect place to get a Cable Car Shot! Also some fun bars and restaurants to visit. Many of our clients like a photo with the famous Ghirardelli sign in the background. We often end our shoots here by taking the couple to the famous Buena Vista Cafe. The Irish Coffee is on us!
- Twin Peaks Lookout Point -Without a doubt, the best view of the City. You can capture a near panoramic view of San Francisco from up here. Parking can be difficult and don't bother if it's foggy or really windy. Parking restrictions recently added has made access a little tougher, but we can still manage.
City Hall Weddings Video
Album and Prints Available
We offer our customers many options in addition to our normal quality coverage. We can put together a gorgeous custom wedding album for you or a music slideshow. One of the great things about ordering a wedding album is that we give each of your selected photos a second round of editing. This special treatment will sometimes include facial retouching and removal of distracting background items. This can especially be useful if you happen to choose a busy day for your wedding because we can remove people from the background using Photoshop (in most instances). We can also provide beautiful wall portraits and small prints with a number of different framing treatments that you can compare.
We are Happy to Meet With You
If you would like to set up an appointment to see some of our best work, we would be happy to meet with you. We have locations in both Concord and San Francisco for your convenience. Another great place to meet is at City Hall itself! Not only can you get to know us better, but we can show you some of our favorite wedding spots to photograph. We offer some of the top bargain packages available for SF City Hall civil ceremonies and will do everything we can to make it affordable for you. Many of our clients create their own custom package to fit their needs. We also have special packages for elopements and pre-wedding portrait sessions, just ask us! To read our 50 - 5 star reviews, click Yelp or Yelp City Hall . We are a Gay / Lesbian / Same-Sex/Gender friendly wedding photography service.
How To Book Us
In the San Francisco Bay Area you have thousands of wedding photographers to choose from. Please look around my website and see if our wedding photography style is for you. If you are looking for a San Francisco Photographer and you'd like to book us, please contact us for more information about our services. We would love the opportunity to photograph your wedding day!